SCG 5m Ultimate Zipped In Groundsheet (ZIG) Bell Tent - STOCK ARRIVING MARCH 2018
is on back order
Share this product
SCG 5M ULTIMATE (ZIG) BELL TENT
360GSM DURABLE WATERPROOF COTTON CANVAS CANOPY & HEAVY DUTY 540GSM ZIPPED IN GROUNDSHEET
If you want the best, choose the SCG Ultimate Bell Tent. It has premium 360gsm cotton canvas that is 100% waterproof and fireproof tested to BS-7837. The Ultimate also has an integrated thick, durable 540gsm heavy duty zipped in groundsheet. Our top of the range bell tents will last a long time, even when used often, when you look after your canvas. Not only can you roll the sides of the walls up on a hot summer's day but you know that you're 100% water tight should the rain pour down.
Compared to other bell tent suppliers, our tents are higher spec than average - check it out for yourself…
- 360gsm lightweight but strong, high-quality, 100% unbleached cotton canvas
- 540gsm heavy duty zipped in, waterproof groundsheet
- Fire proof - tested to BS 7837
- 38mm galvanised steel brass coated centre pole - UP TO 6mm more than other suppliers
- 4 zippable windows/air vents, complete with mosquito netting to prevent midges
- 2 layer zippable entrance doors, complete with mosquito netting to prevent midget
- Waterproof, UV and mould-resistant – material is treated to be water resistant for up to 60 weeks of constant use. You can then re-proof the tent yourself, from £25 (please note, no canvas is entirely mould-proof, it's recommended that you take it down every now and then to dry it out completely when it has been up for a while, especially if it's become wet after rain. If you do have to pack it away wet, make sure you get it out within 24 hours to dry it out properly)
- 14 x heavy duty reflective guy ropes with aluminium sliders
- Heavy duty stakes and pegs: 14 x tent pins, 14 x rebar steel pegs, 1 x raincup
- Weight 40kg
- SCG care sheet – full care instructions with every order
- Price includes shipping - to one UK mainland address
- Groundsheet at the entrance folds flat when open to stop tripping and can protect against flooding
- Corners of doors have a flap that allows power cables into the tent without having to make a hole or affect flood proofing
- Security - the bell tent entrance can be 'locked' by padlocking the three door zips together
- Loops and attachments to fit an inner tent should you decide you want to add one. This is a feature that not many bell tents have.
- Centre pole has a metal hoop feature, great for hanging things from
- Natural colour - no bright white or multicoloured nightmares - our unbleached cotton canvas gives a natural light inside (please note, colour may vary slightly from pictures, and from year to year)
- A-frame entrance. This feature creates a porch to stop the rain coming in. Tents without this feature can let the rain in!
- Pack your bell tent down into a matching canvas bag with shoulder strap, small enough to fit in the tightest of boots! (approx 115x32x34cm)
- Takes one person about 15 minutes to erect (realistically)!
The SCG 5m Ultimate Bell Tent fits up to three double mattresses comfortably but is also perfect for couples wanting ample space as well as families with loads of baggage. Enjoy camping in luxury whatever your needs.
If you're looking for a slightly smaller bell tent, why not check out our SCG 4m Ultimate Bell Tent.
Call Becki on 07792 851 447 if you have any questions.